Skip to content


Contact me.

You need to know, it is free for me to work for you and represent you in a property purchase. Sellers are responsible for paying for the cost of selling for both sides of the deal, buyer and seller. I mostly deal in residential real estate. For commercial and farm property I have dependable specialists I refer to.

I can help you with buying:

1.) Residential property: houses and condominiums.

*Furthermore, new houses and condominiums; straight from the builder/developer.

2.) Commercial (I can refer you).

3.) Farm (I can refer you).

4.) Bare land